We are seeking a highly motivated, dynamic individual with excellent interpersonal skills for the position of full-time bookkeeper.
This is primarily a bookkeeping position, however, personal tax preparation, would be an asset.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, Receipt Bank, T-Sheets
– Extremely well organized with strong attention to detail
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Able to meet deadlines
– Must maintain a high level of confidentiality
– Ability of work independently with minimal supervision, take and follow direction
– Able to work well with others
– Must be able to adapt to a growing office environment
– Must have a high focus on customer service
– Professional Office experience, is preferred
– Experience with other accounting programs, is an asset
– Canadian Payroll Designation and member of IPBC would be an asset
– Data entry of client information to QuickBooks and QuickBooks Online
– Preparation of HST, WSIB and EHT returns and filing
– Preparation of Payroll and T4 completion
– Maintain general ledgers
– Bank and Credit Card reconciliation
– Prepare financial reports
– Troubleshoot client bookkeeping issues
– Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
– Answer phones and greet clients in a professional manner
This position would also be responsible for assisting the Office Manager and Accountants when required, as well as all other duties as assigned. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.