Did you know that at DSK, we often work with professional colleagues in the preparation of US compliance work, and can provide guidance and support to your team when needed?
Cross border tax issues can be complex, and having a qualified tax professional at hand that is certified to assist with this specialized area is imperative. Jason Kingston (one of our 3 founding partners at DSK), has been working in the area of cross border tax compliance for several years, and presently holds the Enrolled Agent designation. Jason works from our Kitchener office, conveniently located at 7-1120 Victoria St. N.
Do you have clients that:
- have business dealings in the US?
- own investment, or personal property south of the border or abroad?
- are unclear of their US filing requirements?
- need clarification on FBARs (Foreign Bank and Financial Account Reports)?
- need information on compliance with FACTA
- would benefit from a review of tax strategy as it pertains to their US holdings, business transactions, or residence?
Jason can be reached at (519) 579-0891, or email him directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.